Sunday 12 April 2015

Wishlist: Yankee Candle


I have never been into candles, I felt like they were too expensive just for a "smell" which is also why I don't buy expensive fragrances. But in the last year I have really started to enjoy them! I am fussy with smells, flower scents make my want to throw up and why the hell would you want your house to smell like baby powder or the beach?! I want my house to smell like cake! I mostly get tarts for my burner so that I don't have to commit to one smell but I do currently have a large jar of the vanilla cupcake which is nearing its end. So I have started investigating my next purchase...

Bunny Cake is a sweet, sickly and delicious children's birthday cake smell. Sounds like hell to some people but those smells just scream childhood happiness to me and that is exactly the way I want my home to smell. It is a special easter edition candle so I am hoping it will soon be in the sale!

I haven't yet had the chance to smell Jelly Beans but when on the Yankee Candle website I came across this one I just knew it would love it. I can't wait to head to my local store and bury my nose in it. I imagine it to smell like arcades, party bags and just general sweet deliciousness. Im not sure the boyfriend would approve of this one though!


I bought a tart of this one a few weeks ago, I wasn't sure at first but once it was lit the whole house just filled with the most lovely smell. It is the perfect mix of sweetness and fresh fruit. I am not usually a fan of fruity smells but this is so nice! I am seriously leaning towards this one! The boyfriend loves it too!

 Strawberry Buttercream smells an awful lot like the Vanilla Cupcake one I already have. It is sickly sweet, exactly like fresh buttercream. I literally just want to eat it! But do I need another candle like one I already have? Hmmm...


So overall, I still can't decide! Maybe Mango Peach Salsa? It's so different to what I would usually buy, should I risk it? Comments on this welcomed!

Click Here to go to the Yankee Candle Website!







No comments:

Post a Comment