Monday 13 April 2015

Final Major Project

If I haven't already mentioned, I am a Fine Art student in my last year and I am nearing the end of my course. For my final major project I am looking at the infra-ordinary, the way animals see the world and the way humans see the world in comparison. 

Infra-Ordinary is a term used to describe the things that go missed. The things that people ignore or assume to be pointless and therefore overlook, what is under our wallpaper and carpets, who else has walked on the floors we have. I wanted to look at the details that an animal might see because of the level they live at in a human world and in turn force humans to see the things they ignore everyday. The markings on the floor, the details that are so small that we really have to work to see. 

It is all about seeing our world differently and learning to see more of that world.

Below are some of the images I have taken for this project...










I will be posting photographs of my final show and how the project is displayed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment