Friday 17 April 2015

SUMMER

"Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I’ll be a… happy snowman!" Frozen, Olaf


The sun is finally out and I am really getting excited! 

Summer hasn't always been my favourite but last year was one of the best summers I've ever had! I had an amazing holiday to Devon with my boyfriend, the weather was beautiful and it truly is one of my favourite places. We lived by the seaside at the time so it always felt happy, sea breeze, happy seagulls to make friends with. It was a great summer, although we no longer live by the sea and this is the last summer of me being a student with endless freedom, I am determined to make this summer just as great!

I have made a little list of all the things id like to do this summer!

1. Get our garden looking summer ready

2. Spend more time in the garden with my guinea pigs, letting the little lawnmowers eat some grass

3. Although we might not be able to afford to this year, hopefully another holiday to Devon

4. Stop eating so much junk food so I might have a chance of looking acceptable in a bikini

5. Lots of trips to the seaside to eat fish and chips while laying on the beach

6. ICE CREAM AND BBQ'S!

7. Wearing the crap out of my JuJu Jellies

8. Being outside and just being with the boyfriend and our families

9. Walking my pup in country parks

10. Getting a tan on my pasty meatball of a body


These are my top ten thing I am most excited about! But despite this there are a fair few things I cant stand about summer so I though id let you in on those as well.

1. Bugs! These little pests can be really irritating when you have guinea pigs, they bit them and they think hutches are a free home. Spiders also like to surprise me in the dark.

2. Sweating is disgusting

3. Working in a restaurant which I do, is horrific in the summer. Too many happy people rubbing it in my face

4. Constant fear of being pooped on by a seagull or stung my a bee. It has never happened to me in 22 years, its just a matter of time

5. Finally, I have a huge fear of jellyfish which means I cant go in the sea.

Wow! I feel like there are so many more things to be excited about! Maybe ill do a part two to this post? What do you think? Comment and let me know if you would like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment