Monday 27 April 2015

Recent Instagrams


Top Left to Bottom Right: Never To Old For Rocket Shaped Crumpets - Delicious Iced Chocolate - New Cath Kinston Mug - My Sleepy Little Jellybean - No Such Thing As Too Many Guineapigs - Mango Peach Salsa


I had intended to do these posts every two weeks but apparently I have been a very boring instagrammer recently! These are the only non blog related images I have posted in the past 4 weeks...  

So considering how boring they are, I thought I would talk about some of them.

The crumpets may have been cute but apparently kids arnt allowed good food these days, they tasted like cardboard. Literally.

Cocoba is a cafe/coffee shop in Bluewater, there is only one store so far but they are so awesome that I am certain more will pop up soon. This was a salted caramel iced chocolate and I was in heaven.

Boyfriends last name is fish so when I saw this Cath Kidston fish mug, I knew I had to have it. 

My little boy guineapig, Popcorn has been pretty ill recently with an eye infection and neurological issues which have caused him to loose balance and had a wonky head. He is looking so much better but the wonky head seems to be permanent. But it makes him look like a cute confused Pug Puppy, makes me melt. 

I never post these sort of things but it literally describes my life. Guineapigs everywhere!

Mango Peach Salsas by Yankee Candle is my new favourite. I am so in love with it, its the most fresh and sweet smell ever. The large jar is on my wishlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment