Wednesday 8 April 2015

Beauty Review: Benefit - Roller Lash



I usually don't splurge on mascaras because lets be honest, you can get a mascara just as good from a cheaper brand. I had previously been using the Primark PS Beauty Mascara which I thought was really great considering it's tiny £1 price tag, I have very long lashes anyway so I am very lucky to be able to get away with this!

A lot of people rely on mascara to curl, lengthen, colour their lashes and those people with more demands of a mascara might need to spend a little more in my opinion. I have always thought those people with lashes such as mine wouldn't need this but Roller Lash is worth the money no matter what your natural lashes are like!


My lashes with Roller Lash applied.

I would never have tried this mascara if not for Elle magazine having a sample size as the freebie, I had never tried Benefit at all before now because although I find the marketing and packaging gorgeous, I have never found myself lusting after something from the brand enough to spend the money. I am so glad I got the chance to try Roller Lash! Without a doubt I will be purchasing a full size once my generous sample size runs out. 

Look at my lashes! They touch my eyebrows! NO JOKE!

The wand makes it so easy to roll your lashes through the plastic bristles which gently pulls the colour and length through my lashes. I can't see the curl because I have very curled lashes anyway and this mascara didn't curl them further...so I can't determined whether this feature works but in every other way I am in LOVE.

Something I do not like about cheaper mascara is the way they create a stiff feel to the lashes, Roller Lash doesn't do this at all. The lashes are bendable and fluttery, they feel almost natural but have the look of feathery fake lashes (not in a tacky way). It last all day and I feel that my whole face looks transformed by them, they make my eyes looks so open and amazing!

I think this is a great product, the packaging is beautiful and the product is insanely good. This may vary for different lash types but for me it is holy grail. I will be buying the full size! 

Purchase Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment