Tuesday 6 October 2015

Beauty Review: Zoella - Blissful Mistful Solid Fragrance



Zoella Beauty is a range of mostly bathing products by youtuber, Zoe Sugg. Now, I find body washes and scrubs pretty boring and I don't buy cheaper body sprays because the scent just doesn't last so to this point, I have only purchased the Kissy Missy lip balm and now Blissful Mistful Solid Fragrance.

Solid Fragrances tend to have a sticky texture and not a lot of scent but the cute packaging was really drawing me in and costing only £5.00, I thought why not.

The packaging is a sturdy metal red heart shaped tin with frilly decoration, it is simple but really girly, pretty and functional. The lid lifts off really easily but is secure enough to throw in the bottom of your handbag. The container although small, fits a generous 25g of product inside; I've been using it for a good few days now and not even made a dent. I don't tend to spend much money on products that will run out quickly such as useless Lush Bath Bombs so it pleases me that it will last ages. 

I struggle to find fragrances that I like, I enjoy super sweet scents like vanilla cupcakes and other sugary treats. I do not like the smell of musky dead flowers which is oh so typical of most body sprays. Blissful Mistful meets somewhere in the middle. It is flowery scent but it has some sweet notes that really appeal to me, it is a super delicate, everyday scent and I love it. 

The texture is really soft, creamy even. It is not at all sticky which is a major worry I had, it feels almost like vaseline but not gooey if that makes sense?

Overall, I really love this product! It has been living in my handbag since I bought it and will definitely become a handbag staple. Have you tried anything from the range? What should I try next? Comment me!

3 comments:

  1. i think the fragrance works very well but doesn't last very long. Did u also made this experience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I find all Zoella fragrances have the same issue but they do still initially smell amazing so Im still a fan!

      Delete
  2. Choosing a perfume varies from one person to another. It depends upon the level of pH that will find out on how a specific perfume will interact with the skin's usual scent and releasing of fragrance. With this basis, it is normal for you to try different ابراهيم القرشي

    ReplyDelete