Monday 13 April 2015

Wishlist: Shore Projects Watches


I am graduating university soon and as my graduation present from my boyfriend I have asked for a watch. I have never been much of a watch person but I feel like with the next step in my life being starting a career and essentially becoming a grown up, a watch is something that will be great to have at this point in my life. My boyfriend graduated last year and I bought him a superdry watch so I suppose it is sort of a graduation tradition for us. 

I have been researching for such a long time for that perfect watch that I can wear forever and ever, I was about to give up because I just couldn't find anything I could imagine myself wearing everyday for the foreseeable future when I came across Shore Projects.

I wanted something I would never get bored of and was great quality. Shore Projects watches are purchased as the watch face and then the straps separately, I thought this was perfect for me. When I get bored which inevitably I will, I can buy a new strap and not have to buy a whole new watch! This feature means that you can have both quality and be able to keep up with different trends. These watches are beautiful! 

I have already chosen the watch face that I want, I have chosen the rose gold face because it is gorgeously feminine and will look great with my pink tinted pale skin. 


Is that not the most amazing thing you have ever seen?!

These watches are expensive but they are so worth it in my opinion, the website has a bundle deal which is £170 for the watch face and three straps of your choice. I haven't chosen them yet because I think I will leave that to my boyfriend to chose because I love a surprise and he has great taste. 

These are the strap choices currently available...






This brand also originates in Whitstable, Kent and also takes inspiration from there. Whitstable has a lot of memories for me which makes these watches even more perfect. I can't wait to hopefully own one!

Click Here to go to the website.








No comments:

Post a Comment