Thursday 4 May 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette


I have been dying to get my mitts on this for bloody ages! I am completely in love with the Chocolate Bar palette and I fully intend to get every palette in the Chocolate Bar collection so next on my list was this little beauty. 

The shades are mostly based on peach tones with a few matching/base colours thrown in. It also smells like sweet peach! The smell is so intense, you can even smell it once applied. I literally can smell my own eyelids through out the day!

The reason I wanted this palette so badly was because the shades are very different from any other palette I own yet they are still very wearable. 


This palette contains a combination of shimmers and mattes, a good collection of base shades, crease shades and all over the lid shades with a few darker shadows for good measure. I can honestly say that I will wear every shadow in this palette. 

The texture of the shadows is just as incredible as the original Chocolate Bar palette, buttery, smooth and highly pigmented. 


Left: Peaches 'N Cream      Luscious      Bellini      Bless Her Heart       Puree :Right


These are my favourite five shades as of yet, I haven't had the palette for that long so these are the current stand out shades but I'm sure with more experimentation I will find a load more favourites! 

Peaches 'N Cream is a fantastically versatile colour, it works so well as a transition shade but I also love it all over the lid for a subtle but not too subtle easy eye look. 

Luscious is my number one love of this palette. The swatches don't do the sparkle justice! It is an almost foiled peachy pink shimmer shadow, although foiled and very intense it is somehow very soft looking. I like it as the centre shade of a halo eye and as an all over lid shade with Peaches 'N Cream in the crease!

Bellini is a super unique shade of pink with peachy duo chromes. It is such a stand out in this palette, it might seem pretty hard to create a look with initially but actually it isn't at all. I love it for a halo eye or even for the inner half with a dark shade on the outer V.

Bless Her Heart is a strange one, I am not certain yet of how to actually wear it. I'll need to experiment a little more but it is beautiful. It is a shimmery light khaki green and it swatches like a dream! I will find a way to wear it!

Puree is one of the most wearable shades in my opinion. It is a soft orange toned brown and it is extremely verstile, from a crease shade to an all over the lid smokey eye. I have worn this a lot already.

Packaging! I mean what can I see, it's clear to see that it is lovely! The same shape and size of the Chocolate Bar palettes, same magnetic closure which I love. The colours are so peachy and vibrant so it looks incredible on my makeup table. 

I am so pleased with this palette! It has so quickly become my new obsession and I'm certain I will love it for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment