Sunday 21 May 2017

WISHLIST: Primark Heels


Check Them Out HERE

Primark is heaven for me, fashionable, affordable and everything you could ever possible need all under one roof. They always have great shoes, Primark is always my go to place for summer shoes and work shoes especially but it has been a while since I've bought a pair of heels from there. 

I follow Primark on instagram because it is the best place to see all the new and upcoming releases without having to go to store and search blindly through all the different products! It's like a spending minefield in that place!

I can't buy six pairs of shoes considering I already own more shoes than I need but these six pairs are calling my name so bloody loudly! I'm really loving quirky shoes at the moment, I also love a comfy heel which I consider all of these to be. I know that might seem mental for some people but I'm a pretty confident heel wearer so I define comfort not at the height of a heel but the shape of the shoe. These shoes are dance the night away, wear to to dinner and basically just shoes I won't fall over while wearing.

I'm feeling really feminine recently which I'm sure you have gathered from this little collection! I'm  loving pastel shades, embroidery, velvet and satin so much! 

I wear black a lot so I like to wear a more feminine shoe to break up the black a little! 

I will definitely be buying at least one pair of these shoes to be my holiday heels but I just can't decide! 


Which do you think should be the winner?



No comments:

Post a Comment