Sunday 30 April 2017

Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray


Purchase Here

I've never tried a setting spray before as I don't feel that I have an issue with my makeup not lasting but with a few occasions coming up in the coming months that I'd like my makeup too look perfect for, I thought I would buy a travel sized Urban Decay Setting Spray and see how it works for me!

I went for the All Nighter because it is the one the girl at the counter said was good, so I went with it.

I have combination/oily skin. It is mostly oily but I do sometimes get a little dry skin on my forehead and cheeks. Usually a can go a whole day and my makeup doesn't move too much, I do get oily and the foundation around my mouth might wear off a little but nothing too severe. I want to look good in photos so if I can eliminate these issues then that would be great!

Unfortunately I don't feel like this setting spray does that. In honesty, I don't know what it does. I can't see any difference in how long my face stays on and the spray itself smells like sneeze which makes me want to vomit. 

I want to like it so I will keep trying but I don't get it. If you have any tips to make it work better or can recommend a better setting spray, let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment