Sunday 14 May 2017

MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighters

Left:      Iridescent Gold       Ice Sparkle       Pearlescent Sheen      :Right


I have been craving a blue highlighter for ages, I was temped to get the Jeffree Star one but then I saw this one on Instagram so I had to buy it. I also got two others so the blue didn't get lonely! 

At £3.00 each they are a great way to add some variety to your highlight collection, I didn't feel happy spending £25.00 on a blue highlight that isn't your everyday. So I was pretty pleased to find this! 

I got three unusual colours...

Iridescent Gold is a pigmented yellow gold which doesn't look at all natural on my pale skin but I do like to wear statement makeup so I really like it. It's summery and bright so I'm sure i'll wear it a lot in the upcoming hot weather!

Ice Sparkle is the blue, it's cold toned and reminds me so much of something Elsa from Frozen would wear! I am so up for being a Disney Princess!

Pearlescent Sheen is really unique, it is a white with various duo chrome undertones. It shimmers blues, purple and pink. It is a lovely statement shade.

As these are all very bold, I like to wear them as the main focal point. No eyeshadow, no lipstick or blush. Just flawless skin, big lashes and the highlight used on my cheek bones, my brow bone highlight and in my inner corner. 


They are fantastic quality, very creamy and pigmented but they can easily be sheered out with a light hand and a fluffy brush or made more intense by using your finger or a little fix plus. 


There are a load of other shades available in the Undress Your Skin Highlighter range and I might just have to buy them all! 


REMINDER: Technic Week Start TOMORROW!

For the next five days there will be a post everyday highlighting a different product by the brand Technic, who I have recently fallen in love with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment