Wednesday 17 May 2017

TECHNIC WEEK: Get Gorgeous Highlighting Powders


Technic Week Day Three!

These are the bad boys that started my love of Technic, my boyfriend actually got me the light pink one for Christmas. As a little stocking filler. At the time I was happy with it, I love a highlighter but when I tried it I just knew I had found my new addiction. 

In true Technic style, a huge pan with a clear lid. Very sturdy packaging to protect the Queen of a highlighter that is inside. 


Technic are terrible at labelling products with shade names so I know that the top swatch is called Pink Sparkle but the bottom (which is my favourite) has no name that I am aware of. 

Pink Sparkle is just that, it is a true pink with a mixture of both fine and chunky glitters. It looks great as a highlight but I also really like it as an eyeshadow. It does have a little fall out but nothing that can't easily be swept away.

The bottom unknown shade is a light champagne pink, shade wise it is pretty standard, there are many highlighters available in this hue but what sets it apart is the finish on the skin. It is so finely milled, no glitter at all but with the consistency of a shimmer eyeshadow almost. It looks so incredibly natural, like the light is hitting your cheekbones at just the right angle. I wear this almost everyday.

If you take anything away from TECHNIC WEEK please let it be that this highlight is a necessity in your collection!

Get you hands on it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment