Tuesday 16 May 2017

TECHNIC WEEK: Superfine Matte Blusher

Day Two of Technic Week! 

My most recent Technic purchase is this Superfine Matte Blusher. I don't know if this has a shade name as the packaging doesn't say so but it is a three shade blush consisting of a baby pink, hot pink and a coral.

Packaging is again a clear plastic compact so it is great for easy product selection but it is nothing too fancy.

The pan size is pretty damn large so you get a good amount of product for your money and you can really get your brush in there if you want to swirl all the colours together but the shades separately are still pretty large so they can also be used separately. So essentially you are getting four blushers in one. 


Swatches show from left in the compact through the three colours then the last swatch is them all swirled together.

I personally really like the shades swirled together the most, it creates a beautiful pink toned coral which for me, is very wearable for the everyday so I'm certain ill get a good amount of wear out of this product.

As the name states this is a matte blush, that is very much true. At the moment I have dry skin on my cheeks, I have no idea why as usually I am the oiliest fish in the sea so this blush does enhance that dryness which is crap but I'm confident that when my natural oils come back, this blush will be incredible.

 In summary, if you are a dry skin girl this is a no go but if you are an oily one then this blush will be your new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment