Thursday 18 May 2017

TECHNIC WEEK: Colour Fix Cream Corrector Palette


 I had never tried colour correcting before and recently I have become highly addicted to watching youtube videos on the subject so I thought what better way to experiment the trend than with this corrector palette from my new favourite brand. 

First off, this cost £2.50. Like, WHAT?! For a whole palette of colour correctors?! YES!

If like me you are not too skilled with colour correction yet, this is the palette for you.  If you love it then this is a great product with everything you need and if you don't, it cost less than a cup of Starbucks coffee. 


There is a guide on the back telling you how to use each shade and what each will correct so it really is idiot proof.

The palette contains 7 colour correcting creams and 1 highlight cream. I don't quite understand why the palette contains a highlight as it is not a colour corrector but it is actually one of my favourite creams in the palette.

Lets talk about my most used creams so far...


The top swatch is the yellow shade, I use this under my eyes to combat my dark circles and I also like it to cover redness on my chin. Honestly, I still don't quite know how to use the shades because I'm too lazy to read the instructions but it works really well for this.

Next is the lightest peach tone, I like this for around my nose. Again, I don't know if thats what it is for.

All of the creams in this palette have the same thick cream consistency. They are not oily at all like you might expect, they need to be warmed up a little with your finger tips but they provide the most incredible coverage due to the thickness. They can be quite drying so I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin but us oily girls will love this!

The one and only highlight is a very sheer sliver tone, it didn't seem practical at first but what I have found is that it works really well under a powder highlight, any highlight works over this. It's like a universal strobe cream!

I have been using this everyday without fail! If you want to as well purchase HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment