Sunday 28 May 2017

Drugstore Wishlist



Left:      One      Two      Three      Four      Five      Six      :Right

I AM ALWAYS LUSTING AFTER MAKEUP! That's just a given but recently there have been some incredible drugstore beauties that I am dying to have! These are those...

1: L’Oreal Miss Baby Roll Waterproof Mascara 

Everyone is going mad for Miss Baby Roll! So much so that I have looked in countless drugstores and it is always out of stock! Which further enforces that it must be good and I really really need it.  As summer is approaching, i’m after the waterproof mascara so I can have lovely fluttery lashes even in the pool! 


2: I Heart Makeup Chocolate Vice Palette

I already have the white chocolate version of this palette and have been continuously surprised at how often I reach for it. It is such incredible quality for such a minuscule price so I plan on eventually owning the whole collection! I want this one next because the red tones are really luring me in!


3: I Heart Makeup Light and Glow

As I am already a huge fan of the I Heart Chocolate eyeshadow palettes, I now want to explore some of the other items from the range. This little palette is in cute chocolate bar style packaging containing a baby pink blush and a gorgeous natural champagne highlight. Seems like it would be great for travel.


4: Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss in Ice Kiss

Is this not the most appealing thing you have ever seen?! Everything about this looks so high end! From all the swatches I've seen on youtube, this highlighter look so incredibly pigmented and glazed doughnut-esque.  NEED!


5: Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipstick

Another new Makeup Revolution product, these Renaissance lipsticks also look very expensive and reviews for them have been incredible! I haven’t got my heart set on any particular shade, I just know I need to try one! 


6: I Hear Makeup Bronze and Glow

Again, an I Heart Makeup offering in the form of this adorable bronzer and highlighter duo. I’m not sure the highlighter would work for me, it is a little dark for my pale skin but the bronzer looks a perfect shade for a natural everyday look. I need it!  


I feel like the drugstore is churning out amazing products at the moment, I can’t possibly keep up with all the amazing new released! What have you been lusting after? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment