Thursday 11 May 2017

Zoella Beauty Large Vanity Case


I don't really use makeup bags because I like to get ready at my makeup table and have access to everything rather than just what's in my makeup bag which I think if just the best way to make sure you use everything you own. 

But when this extra large makeup bag was announced on Zoella's youtube,  I thought, yeah I need that!

The only time I used a makeup bag is when I go on holiday or away for the night and this year we have three holidays booked and most likely will have a few nights away as well. This makeup bag is so big! It is tall so I'll be able to keep body stuff in it as well such as deodorant and hair products. I like that I won't have to pack light while away, I can easily bring a couple of eyeshadow palettes and have lots of makeup variety even while I'm away! I hate to be restricted in the makeup department!


I recently had a night away and managed to fit everything I needed in this one makeup bag. It fit a change of clothes, makeup, phone charger, toothbrush and all the other little bits that I needed for one night in a hotel.

It was so nice to be able to go away with just something small and not have to worry about packing a proper overnight bag!

I was also really attracted to this makeup bag because it is beautiful! I love the polka dots and the rose gold top and hardware. It just looks lovely and feminine without looking childish in anyway. 

It is very Zoe!

It is quite expensive at £18 but I would say it is worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment