Saturday 16 September 2017

Miss Sporty Insta Glow Highlighter


Miss Sporty is a bargain brand and I've liked a few things from them before such as the InstaGlow blusher which I think I may have reviewed here on EverydayAmy a while back?! 

So when the brand released a highlighter in the same InstaGlow range I thought I best buy it so that my blusher could have a friend. Logic right?

The packaging is the in a clear plastic compact same as the blusher, it is cheaper looking because it does cost only £2.99 but it doesn't look bad, it is sturdy and I love that you can see the products through the packaging. It is simple and too the point which I actually appreciate it!

It is a unique shade of champagne gold with a peachy undertone, I really like it. I don't have anything else like it so I am so pleased to have it as part of my collection, it bothers me so much when budget brands all bring out the same same standard champagne highlighters. Like, WHY ARE THEY ALL THE SAME!

As you can see on my bizarre thumb swatch above, this a very sexy highlight. Very pigmented and can be build up in layers super well so you could wear this as a subtle glow or built up to blinding! 


There is also a bronzer in the same range which I am now most definitely going to go buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment