Sunday 7 May 2017

Mini Drugstore Haul!

As you all know, I have a severe makeup addiction and every time I even go near a Superdrug I end up inside with at least a handful of goodies. 

I didn't need any of these things even in the slightest!

Collection have recently come out with a range of priming product so since I don't currently use a primer (mostly due to sheer laziness) I though I'd pick up this Primed and Ready Pore Minimising face primer. I haven't tried it on my face yet but when swatched, it has a silicone sort of thick texture to it. It feels sticky which is just what you need to keep your makeup on but not so sticky that it's annoying. 

I only really use eyebrow powder but I don't always feel that I can get a precise brow with it. I have tried the Freedom Pomade before which I liked but the pomade dried up so quickly that I barely got to use it. When I saw this Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade I decide to give it a go in the shade Dark Brown (first swatch below) just from swatching I think that the shade is a good match for me and it is a nice thick but bendable consistency so I have high hopes.


Youtube is swimming in L'Oreal products at the moment, especially these eye paints (second swatch above). I have never really paid much attention to L'Oreal but these caught my eye, I got the shade 101 Eternal Light which is a shimmery almost white shade. I got this because I thought it would be a good inner corner highlight that would last a really long time. 

Lastly, I noticed that Tanya Burr Cosmetics was reduced. I love Tanya Burr products but there were many products that I hadn't originally bought because they just weren't wearable shades for me such as this very lipstick in Central Park (third swatch above) but considering it was reduced to an impossible to pass up 70p, I just had to have it. I'm so glad that I did because it swatches beautifully. I'm super excited to try it out!

Would you guys like me to do more haul posts? Help fuel my spiralling addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment