Sunday 2 July 2017

Hit Or Miss - L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Waterproof

MISS MISS MISS!

Omg! Is this a miss!

I'm sure you have all heard of this mascara, it was all over youtube for a while and with my pending holidays I thought it would be a great choice for a new waterproof mascara. I did a huge amount of swimming so a waterproof mascara was a must.

The holidays have been and gone now, I used it for 9 whole days over two separate holidays, in the pool everyday so I feel that I can give you a confident review...


Look at the state of my eyelashes, this is moments after it was applied and it is vile. 

Everything about this mascara is wrong, it is extremely wet and the brush shape seems to have weird little pockets that the wet mascara collects in so when you apply it such an enormous volume of mascara gets applied to your lashes that it is just uncontrollable. All my lashes get glues together and the more I comb them through the more tangled and glued they get. 

I have very long but manageable lashes, I don't usually have this problem because I can just comb them through until they look good but with this mascara that is just not possible. 

The lashes looked terrible but one plus side is that it is most definitely waterproof. My lashes held their hideous state well while in the pool !

I honestly don't understand why this mascara works so well for other people but worked so badly for me but I won't be using this one again!

Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment