Sunday 9 July 2017

My Top Five Brow Products

Filling in my eyebrows is literally the most important part of my makeup routine. If I could only wear one makeup item and had to have the rest of my face bare, I would do my eyebrows. They frame the face and immediately make you look so much more awake and put together. 

I am a die hard powder fan so most of my faves are powders but I do like a pomade every now and then or a pencil when I'm feeling lazy.

One: Makeup Obsession Brow Powder in Dark Brown 

This is a little star, only £3 and so incredible good! These can be used as part of the Makeup Obsession customisable palette system or alone which is great because you could build your own brow kit full of different shades. Bur I'm not a makeup artist so just the one will do me just fine, the dark shade is perfect for me, buttery, pigmented and so easy to apply. But I like the lighter shade to fade into the front of my brows.

Two: Models Own Now Brow in Medium Brown

I am loving this little set at the moment, it includes little tools which I actually really good and the darkest shade is the most amazing brow powder ever. The only downside for me that the other two shade are completely unusable for me.

Three: Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar

This is my baby, the darkest powder is literally the most ideal shade for my brows and it applies like a dream. It also comes with great tools and a shade that I can't use but the one dark powder makes it worth it.

Four: Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in 2

I have a love hate relationship with this one, I think the shade I have is too light and I find the pencil way to dry so it is hard to use but on the days when I don't want much on my brows, just a little shape, this is perfect. I simply use it in the tail to make it more defined and it looks super natural and lovely. 

Five: Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade in Dark Brown 

Another love hate product with this one. I find pomades really hard to use but sometime when I want a sharper looking brow I like to use this on top of a powder just to sharper the tail. It's also a little darker than my powders so it helps create a nice faded effect. 


What do you use on your brows? I'd love to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment