Thursday 27 July 2017

Summer Nail Polishes

Ok, so what I really should name this post is "Nail Polishes That Look Cute With My Engagement Ring" but we will go with Summer Polishes! 

Usually my summer go to colours are oranges, pinks and blues but this summer I'm really loving the more understated shades as they look so much more sophisticated and I'm feeling a whole lot more grown up lately! 


From Left to Right


One: Kiko Milano - 303

This nail polish is by far my favourite, it's a really unique metallic pinky grey shade. It's hard to explain but it is lovely. The polish itself is quite a thin but opaque formula so it applies like a dream and only requires one to two coats. It is super long wearing which is just the dream really and when it does chip, you can barely see it. 

It also sparkles like crazy in the sunshine.


Two: Seventeen Colour Carnival - Nude 010

I have a love hate relationship with this one, it is the most classic pinky nude, very sophisticated and ladylike but the polish itself is quite hard to apply as it is very thick and almost gloopy. I tend to persevere though as it looks incredible!


Three: Craptree & Evelyn - Slate

This little lovely is a big commitment as it is quite dark so show up chips so badly but it is a beautiful slate grey shade which really makes my ring pop! It also adds a little edge to your look without being too over the top.


Four: Kiko Milano 330

It's summer so I've had to include something bright! The same incredible formula as the first polish I mentioned but it a gorgeous lilac shade. It is still quite understated compared to a lot of summer polishes but it adds a little pop of colour on a bright and sunny day!

Five & Six: Ted Baked

These little babies came in a Ted Baked gift set I got for Christmas, they don't have shade names and I'm not sure you can even buy them anymore but I HAD to mention them as they are by far my most worn recently. Both shades are very sheer and natural which is why I like them, they just add a healthy, put together look to your nails which is exactly what you want with a new rock on your left hand! They also last well over a week on me which is pretty much unheard of. 


What are you go to nail polishes? I need to try some new brands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment