Thursday 13 July 2017

Top Five Urban Decay Products in Collaboration with "Retrospect of a Mermaid"

I’m Coli & I love posting on my blog ‘Retrospect of a Mermaid’. Today I’m so happy to write a guest post on Amy’s lovely blog. 

So I’m sharing my Top 5 Urban Decay Products. If you’ve read my blog you’ll know I’m a bit obsessed with this incredible brand, they were the first makeup brand I truly feel in love with & ever since the obsession has just grown. I love the daring edge they add to the beauty industry! So I’ll admit it’s difficult to cut it down, but I’ve decided to share my 5 “Must Have” products. 


1. A Palette – 

Urban Decay is known for their palettes, mostly their ‘Naked’ palettes. It’s your choice of which one, my advice would be to get in store & try swatch one or two. Some people have preferences on what shades they wear or often like to base it off their own colouring. If you still can’t decide & I had to chose one to suggest it would have to be the ‘Ultimate Basics’ palette – matte & such pretty shades, there’s endless possibilities - you need it! 



2. A Lipstick – 

‘Lipstick is my Vice’ - well it definitely will be when there is 100 to decide from, with 6 finishes & a liner to match most shades. I highly recommend trying an Urban Decay Lipstick. From the packaging to the pigment I really love these lipsticks. Shades I recommend: Back Talk, Rush, Stark Naked & 1993. 



3. Setting Spray – 

A ‘Holy Grail’ product in my makeup bag (I’d say in most makeup loving peoples) has to be ‘All Nighter’ setting spray. It’s so refreshing & honestly makes my makeup last all day. It’s fantastic & I love the packaging revamp, plus it comes in a very handy travel size, perfect for your handbag. 


4. Foundation – 

I struggled to find a makeup that really worked with my skin type, until Urban Decay brought out their ‘All Nighter Foundation’ being full coverage & long wear is brilliant. Plus the huge range of shades, I’m so pale & so in-between shades yet shade 3.25 suits me perfectly. It’s so buildable & blendable. I honestly love this foundation & recommend it to everyone, at least try it out! 


5. Perversion – 

Maybe it’s cheating, okay it is mega cheating but you have to try at least one of the ‘Perversion’ products from Urban Decay. “All Black Everything” is probably my life motto! 
· ‘Perversion’ Mascara, it really lives up to the ‘Bigger, Blacker, Badder’ vibe. It’s a must have in my makeup bag. 
· Be very daring & pair the Perversion lipstick & matching liner. Not an everyday lipstick but something different to have in your collection. 
· 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil, the Razor Sharp Longwear Liquid Liner or Fine Point Eye Pencil are all Black eye liner options! I love using them for sharp black smoky eye looks, it’s worth having at least one in your collection! 


All available to buy from Urban Decay online or if you have a local Store/Counter. So there you have it, my 5 Urban Decay products you ‘must have’ in your makeup bag. As I said it was hard to decide, they have so many products that I love. So what’s your favourite Urban Decay product? Any you could recommend? I love hearing from you so comment & link me your posts! 
If you liked this post please drop over to my blog & have a read of some of my others posts! And again thanks so much to the lovely Amy for letting me be a guest writer on her blog! 

As always, Thanks for reading! And until next time! 
RoaM -X- 


Don't forget you can always contact & follow me on: Email Instagram Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment