Saturday 12 September 2015

Wishlist: Copper Lamps


One      Two      Three     Four


As I have mentioned, my boyfriend and I are currently in the process of decorating our bedroom. We actually don't even have a lamp shade at the moment so it is a must to buy the most awesome one we can find and it obviously has to be copper. We are painting the room white and our furniture is white/will be white so we want a copper lamp shade and possibly some lamps to add a little more light and warmth to the cold white. 

I never noticed this before but lamps are expensive! It has taken me so long to track down a collection of gorgeous light fixtures that don't cost an arm and a leg, all of these options are less than £35.00

I am really being draw towards option four because it is so unique and trendy but options one and two would look great together and they are both from IKEA so I could get them both in one shopping trip/online order. But then option three is so shiny and pretty, would it just collect dust horribly though?

Let me know your thought in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Copper lamps are so much prettier than regular lamps. The copper color is gorgeous. Once the light bounces off of the copper it is almost magical the way it intensifies the beauty of a room. I think your choice of using copper against the white is very creative. All the options are beautiful. Any of them will look stunning!

    Brandi Bradley @ Rotax Metals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We went for the first one in the end, i have a post up showing the final bedroom if your interested :)

    ReplyDelete