Wednesday 23 September 2015

Fall Edition: Relax and Unwind


It is super important to find time to relax, unwind and have some me time all year round but fall is my favourite time to do so because you can do it all while wrapped in a blanket. I am going to talk you through the things I liked to do to Relax and Unwind, I hope you find some inspiration to help you get some cosy me time this fall! 


1. Take a nap

The most amazing thing in the world is the feeling being curled up in a toasty warm bed, covered in blankets and a pile of pillows and taking a long afternoon nap. I personally like to have the window open so I can enjoy the outside sounds and have a cold crisp breeze on my face.


2. Read a book

Once you have woken from your nap, grab a book and read away a few more hours. I like either an easy read book such as Tanya Burr's Love Tanya or a romantic, tear jerker such as All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. 


3. Watch Vlogs

I find it so cosy and relaxing to watch vlogs on youtube, I especially like to watch "couple" vloggers. It's so nice to watch couples do homely couple type things like just cooking dinner and walking the dogs. My favourites are Zalfie and Aspyn & Parker, I love watching Zalfie play with their little pug and Aspyn & Parker plan their wedding.

Watch Zalfie Here
Watch Aspyn & Parker Here


4. Netflix!

Pile your sofa high with cushions, grab your boyfriend, best friend or pet and watch Netflix all night long. My boyfriend and I have been loving watching Arrested Development recently.


5. Turn off all social media and phones

You can't relax while you are looking at and reading about everyone elses lives and you certainly don't want your quiet time ruined by constant texts and emails. Turn everything off and just enjoy the peace, quiet and being alone.


6. Halloween!

Fall is all about halloween for me, it is one of my favourite holidays. Take some time out to do some DIY decorations, spend time with the children in your life, take them out pumpkin picking and trick or treating and watch some halloween films! I have so many favs...

For the kids

. Hotel Transylvania
. Caroline
. A Nightmare Before Christmas
. Hocus Pocus
. Halloween Town

Even a little Harry Potter and Twilight

For the adults

. Halloween series
. Nightmare On Elms Street series
. Friday the 13th series
. Evil Dead
. Wrong Turn series
. Scream series
. Final Destination series


I honestly could list films all day but you get the picture!



There you go! These are the ways I like to relax and unwind during the fall time. Leave me a comment if you have any great relaxation ideas you think I would enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment