Wednesday 12 April 2017

My Top Five Blushes

Left:      L'Amore     Babe     Bang     Cherry     Sunny Peach     :Right 

You know what, I had never been a hug fan of blush until recently. I wore it but I wasn't too fussed and I felt that they all looked pretty much the same but I am starting to realised that if you find the right blushes in the right shades with the right pigmentation then they can really complete a look. 

I've been loving the most out there shades recently, beautiful bright reds, hot pinks and more natural corals. 

You don't need to shop high end to find pigmented blushes but you do have to shop around as I find that the cheaper blush options aren't always the best. Saying that, I have shopped around and these five blushes are all under £20 each with the cheapest being only £3. 

I have pretty much only been using these five recently, alternating them based on my mood of the day.


From Left to Right (same as above)


MakeUp Obsession - L'Amore 

MakeUp Obsession is quickly becoming my favourite brand, these blushes are £3 and they are so incredible pigmented and long wearing. I am in love with them. L'Amore looks like it might be a little overbearing, it is very bright swatched but on the cheeks it looks so natural and lovely.


MakeUp Obsession - Babe 

Another gem from MakeUp Obsession, Babe is a more everyday peach shade and it is my favourite ever. It is so pigmented yet somehow never looks over done no matter how much you accidentally slather on. 

Urban Decay Afterglow 8HR - Bang

Bang is such a unique shade that I knew I had to have it. I thought it would be fun but not very wearable but I was so wrong! I love this for everyday but a light hand and major caution must be used! This is the most pigmented blush on planet earth. I find it best to use a huge fluffy powder brush, dip in the blush very gently, tap off then apply gently. Layer if necessary but you need to be careful with this bad boy!

H&M Pure Radiance - Cherry

Another crazy pigmented and intense shade! Such a unique shade of cherry but somehow it looks like such a natural flush on the cheeks. Again, a light hand is a must but when used right this blush is glorious.

H&M Pure Velvet - Sunny Peach

This is the only cream blush I have included. I really like a good cream blush but I always forget to put it on before I've powdered so end up having no choice but use a powder blush. When I do remember however, this is inevitably what I am using. Sunny Peach is just that, it is a pinky peach with delicate shimmers. I really love it for a natural makeup day.


What are your favourite blushes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment