Thursday 27 April 2017

What To Wear... Wedding Guest!


The coming Sunday I have a wedding to attend, it is my boyfriends brothers wedding so we have known about it for ages and I have had a whole load of time to decide what to wear! The most exciting part about attending a wedding (in my opinion) is getting to wear a gorgeous dress and feel a little fancy for a day! It is a time to spend some money on a dress and pull out all your favourite makeup which excited me to no end!

This is what I have chosen!


For makeup I am keeping it simple and glowy with a pink theme to match my dress, I will talk you through each products one by one...

Foundation: It is going to be a long day so I have chosen Revon Colour Stay because it is 24hr wear, full coverage and matte which will help keep me looking fresh!

Concealer: I didn't choose this concealer for a particular reason, it is just the one I have been using and loving recently. It is the Miss Sporty 10hr Stay. It has good coverage, doesn't crease, just generally a fuss free concealer! I'm on to my third tube already!

Powder: What else would I go for that than Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent. It keeps my face matte all day long which is just what I need! Ill be bringing this with me for top ups as well! 

Contour/Bronzer: This is a contour kit from Primark in shade light. It contains an ashy contour shade that I will use for definition and a warmer bronzer that I will use to warm up my pale complexion. It also includes a banana powder which I might use to brighten my under eye but I'm not sure on that one yet!

Blush: I wanted a natural looking rosey glow so Ive chosen the Technic Superfine Blush in Pink. It contains three pink shades but I think that I will swirl them all together for a lovely pink flush.

Highlight: I don't want to look to sparkly but I still need an intense highlight. I can't live without it! Ive chosen this Get Gorgeous Highlight by Technic because it is superfine and natural looking but still very intense.  

Eyes: I have decided that I don't want to wear eyeshadow because I think it'll be longer lasting to go for a statement liner instead. I have chosen this Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Liner in shade Intergalactic. It is a baby pink metallic glitter liner, it's not too in your face but it is still very pretty and sparkly. It is also water resistant so it should stay put all day! 

Mascara: What else would I use than my Urban Decay Perversion. It is my absolute fav!

To finish it off I will coat my whole face with a thick mist of Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. My makeup will not be moving!


The most exciting bit...the dress!

I am so in love with this dress! It is from Quiz Clothing and was a great price at £79.00. It is a gorgeous dusky pink shade, full length, beautifully beaded at the top and floats like I'm a fairy princess. I literally feel like a Disney Princess in this dress, thats the dream right?!


This bag is a small white faux fur bag with a long gold chain. I felt like I needed something a little bit edgy to go with the very girly dress so this bag really did the trick! It is so soft and cute! Primark, only £7.00!


Look at that beading! So lovely!


These shoes are my babes. I bought them last year from Schuh to wear to another wedding. They were so comfortable for the whole day, so pretty and i've only worn them ones so I decided I just had to wear them again!  


I went a little over the top and even bought a little silver shell shaped hand mirror so when I'm reapplying my lippie during the day, even my mirror will match! Sad I know! 

For Jewellery I want to keep it simple with just a pair of simple gold studs. I bought this pack of six from Primark and will probably just choose a pair on the day! Gotta leave something undecided!


So, that's my outfit! I'm super excited to wear it and even more excited to attend the wedding of a wonderful couple! 

The only thing I haven't chosen is a lipstick to wear, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment