Thursday 6 April 2017

PS... Precious Metals Liquid Eyeshadow

Primark is killing it at the moment with incredible makeup. I grabbed these because they looked cute and for £2 each I thought why not, lets see. I didn't have high hopes for these as I feel that liquid shadows are hard to get right but I love these! I have used them almost everyday since I bought them!

The packaging is nice, a simple long tube with a gold top and a sponge tip applicator for the product. Pretty standard but it works. I'm not particularly impressed with the packaging but they do what they are supposed to do so thats fine.


I don't think these have shade names which is annoying but the top swatch is a lovely copper shade and the bottom is a true gold. 

The swatches you see above were created with just one swipe of the applicator. How incredibly pigmented is that?! 

I tend to use just the one product on my lids with these, they adhere really well and last all day. They eventually start to crumble away but that literally does take about 12 hours to happen (yes, I wore it for that long!). I use them by putting a few swipes in the centre of the lids then taking my finger and spreading it out over the whole lid and blending it into the crease. It is such a quick product to apply making it great for a rushed morning when you still want some impact on your lids.

The one and only down side to these beauties is that they dry soooooo fast. You have to move at lightening speed otherwise it dries and you can't blend it out. It is a good thing because you don't have to faff about waiting for it to dry but you just need to be sure you get the blending out done pronto! 

Overall, I am loving these! Especially the copper, I strongly suggest you get your butts down to your local Primark and buy them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment