Thursday 20 April 2017

Models Own All About Brows




I had been using Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar for a long time and when it finally ran out I decided to try something different. The issue with brow kits/boxes is that I only use of of the powders so the others go to waste, my Urban Decay Brow Box still had the lighter shade completely unused and the wax almost untouched. So, it seemed like a waste of money to buy another box that would go mostly unused. 

The Urban Decay Brow Box costs nearly £20 where as this little Models Own kit cost just £11.99 and it came with good tools and a clear brow gel. It felt like a great bargain, as I swatched the darker powder in store I was praying the pay off would be good and I was very pleasantly surprised! 

The quality of the powders is just as good if not better than my UD Brow Box, very pigmented and smooth but not too harsh. Sometimes an overly pigmented brow powder can make creating a smoothly defined brow really hard but these powders apply beautifully. 

The packaging is lovely, good quality, sturdy and sleek. With a good sized mirror. It is also very thin which I really like as it fits really nicely in my makeup collection or makeup bag which is really handy for travel.

Two out of three of these powders will go unused which is a shame but at least I'm paying a whole lot less to do it! 

I am seriously impressed with this little lovely, I got mine in the sales but usually it retails for £30 which makes it more expensive than the UD Brow Box so unless I could get it on sale again I don't think I would re-purchase but if you are looking to splurge on a good quality kit then I would definitely recommend! 

Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment