Sunday 9 April 2017

Primark Lip Kits?!


We have all been bombarded with the Kylie Lip Kits and all the copy cats that have come out since, I have been equally interested in the hype! I have never tried any of the Kylie ones as I refuse to pay for the shipping and possible customs but when I saw these little loves in Primark for the crazy low price of £3.50 for a set, I knew I had to have them!

I really like Primark makeup, considering the crazy lower prices I have been continuously impressed by almost everything I have tried from them. These shades are so on trend and unique as well which really really attracted me. Especially the grey which definitely doesn't suit me but I kinda love. 


These do not have shade names which is annoying but the liners are called PS... Insta Girl Waterproof Lip Liner Pencils. They are shown in the first and third swatch as seen above. They are very smooth and pigmented, going on well in one swap but they are also quite forgiving. They glide over the lines of your lips very easily without causing wonky lines which is something me and my wobbly hands struggle with. 

I haven't worn them for huge periods of time yet but from what I can gather so far, they do last well.

The second and fourth swatches are the PS...Insta Girl Intense Liquid Lipsticks. They are described as a satin finish and I would agree with that, they do not dry completely but they do set down and seen to have good staying power. They are a little sticky but I do really like them, I can imagine myself wearing them a lot!

Shade wise, they are lovely! There were only three shades in the store I went into, there may be more but the other I saw was a bang on trend nude but I didn't get it as I can't pull off a light nude.  As I said, these are unnamed but the mauve shade is my favourite, very wearable and something that would suit most skin tones in my opinion. The grey is super unique and I kind of love it, it is very stand out, very opaque but I'm not sure it suits me. It would look incredible on someone a bit cooler than me though! 

Overall, these are great! If you want to jump on the lip kit bandwagon without the costs, heres where
 to start! 


No comments:

Post a Comment