Sunday 16 April 2017

High End Wishlist


One      Two      Three      Four      Five      Six 


I have bought makeup recently because I can't stop myself lets be honest but I haven't treated myself to something high end in ages! 

I have a wedding to go to at the end of the month so most of these items have that in mind! It's going to a long day, I'm going to get hot and sweaty in my dress and there will be countless photos taken that will be on display forever so I must look my best!


1. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

This first one is something I have been lusting after for ages! It is for the wedding, I would likely use it but I want it even if I don't. I have the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and the quality of the shadows is just incredible! I love a peach lid so this palette is the dream for me! I feel like I haven't got any other palettes like it so it would be a great addition to my collection. (Correction: I have now bought this!)

2. Urban Decay VICE Lipstick 

I already have a VICE lipstick in the SHEER variety and I love it. I was thinking I would get another one to wear to the wedding, a pinky shade to match with my dress. I like the SHEER lipsticks because they provide a wash of colour without being over powdering, they can be reapplied easily and they wear off nicely when eating. They are just an easy consistency. The shade shown above isn't necessarily the one I would choose, I think I need to head to my local counter and cover myself in swatches!

3. MAC Lipstick 

I have never tried a MAC lipstick so I feel like its a risk to get something I've never tried to wear to a wedding but none the less, I'm tempted. Again, not necessarily this shade, i'd need to get swatch happy.

4. Benefit They're Real Double The Lip

These are such a cool little idea, they are essentially a lipstick and liner in one. So they can be applied together to give a fuller looking pout. A really good idea in theory but I had my doubt as to whether they would work that well but so far reviews have been good so I'm seriously tempted to pick one up!  Another option for a wedding lipstick.

5. Urban Decay De-Slick Shine Control Complexion Primer

I rarely use primers but considering how long a day weddings are, I think it might be a good idea to get myself one! I am can also become a bit of an oily mess so shine control is an added bonus! Only issue is that reviews for this haven't been great so I'm on the fence and I do feel that £23 is over priced for the small amount that you get. I really want it though!

6. Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray 

On the same train of thought as the primer, I'm trying to control the shine and make my makeup last all day for the wedding and just in general as I feel that my makeup doesn't last long enough these days! Im thinking I'll got for the travel sized as it seems like a very good size so why spend more on the larger one. 


How you tried any of these products? Whats worth the money and what should I forget about? I'd love your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment