Sunday 2 April 2017

Holy Grail Mascara...


"Bigger, Blacker, Badder..."


Urban Decay Perversion. Oh My God. I have fallen head over heels in love with this incredible little wand of amazingness. 

This mascara has been on shelves for while but although I adore Urban Decay I never tried it because I feel like in general, it wasn't adored by anyone else. It's not that it had been badly reviewed at all but it didn't seem to have made its way into many beauty gurus makeup bags and managed to stay there.

I happened to receive a little sample size and thought I would give it a whirl. 

As you can see, I then bought the full size as I loved it so much!


Firstly, the name is great. Perversion is such a great name, unique and sexy. It strangely actually does sum up the mascara really well, this mascara gives huge fluttery and very sexy looking, seductive lashes. 

The tube is a gorgeous colour, a sort of gun metal but slightly more on the black side. The font is a lovely lilac which provides a delicate edge to the gun metal, the tube feels light but also expensive. It is so very sleek and extremely photogenic. 

The brush is chunky but not too chunky, I find that fat brushes are hard to use but this is just the right size for easy application and doesn't leave you with smudges on your lids (worst nightmare).



Look at that though! Look at it! 

I am lucky to have long lashes anyway but what I need is colour and definition which I get in bucket loads with this little beaut. 

This is photograph shows how it looks on me with just ONE COAT! Another reason why I love it. When I'm in a rush (like most mornings) the last thing I want to do is sit and layer after layer my mascara. It's tedious and time consuming. Perversion goes on so effortlessly, separating and lengthening the lashes in one swoop. 

It doesn't smudge and it doesn't loose lift thoughout the day. Stays perfect all day. 

I am very tempted to go and get the corresponding primer as well, Subversion. 

This photo speaks for itself in my opinion. Must. Buy.


Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment