Sunday 18 June 2017

WISHLISTt: Waterproof Mascara


One        Two        Three

I have three holidays booked this year and I am beyond excited, counting down the days till I can be fully immersed in a swimming pool! (my favourite holiday activity)

Two of these holidays are in June so really soon! 

I'm not to worried about people seeing my naked face, I'm not one of those girls who wears a full face of makeup then keeps her head firmly above water. NO THANK YOU! IM GOING ON THE WATER SLIDES! But, it is nice to have some lashed to stop my eyes looking like sunken pits. 

1. L'Oreal - Miss Baby Roll Waterproof

I am very temped to buy this! Everyone has been raving about this mascara all over youtube and the blogging community so I am basically being forced to buy it. The only problem is that it is constantly sold out in my local stores. I'll keep looking though!

2. Barry M - That's How I Roll Waterproof

I really like Barry M mascaras and this is the only waterproof option from them I have came across. I love the packaging and the wand looks like it would give lovely delicate fluttery lashes but I haven't heard much about it so I can't be certain it will be good. It is the cheapest option here though, so I might take the risk!

3. Too Faced - Better Than Sex Waterproof

This would be the indulgent option as it is much more expensive than the others but as it is for holiday I feel like something a little fancy would be nice. But at the same time, it is expensive and I don't use waterproof on a daily basis so would it dry out before I get a chance to use it all?  



UPDATE: I have now bought and tried one of these mascaras so will be reviewing it here soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment