Thursday 1 June 2017

My Top Five Lip Products

One        Two         Three        Four        Five


You'll notice a theme for nudes and easy to wear lip products here because I am so lazy with my lips.

I feel like I spend most of my life eating so anything that needs reapplying too often.
 is a no from me. These are literally the only five lip products that I wear. 


One: Tanya Burr Cosmetics Matte Lip in Martha Moo

I don't really like matte liquid lipsticks because they seem to crumb off on the inside of your mouth then they are really hard to re apply without taking the lot off which isn't easy. 

Martha Moo is the strangest formula, it doesn't completely dry down but it isn't sticky and it lasts all  day without wearing away at all. The colour is a dream, very 90's nude and very wearable, it seems to match almost everything. It also smells delicious. 

Two: Maxfactor Lipfinity Lasting Liptint in 05

I have loved the Lipfinity Liptints for years, they're essentially felt tips for you lips. I like them because they last a really long time and when they finally do wear off they wear off evenly so you never look stupid no matter how long you've had it on. I've had it in a variety of shades over the years but this one is my favourite. It again, is a 90's nude which is so wearable for everyday.

Three: NYC Smooch Proof Stain in Peach

I wear this almost everyday. NYC is no longer easily available and this tube is almost empty which breaks my heart but I just love it. It doesn't have a lot of colour but it just gives my lips some natural life. Sort of just enhances my natural lip colour. 

Four: Essence Prettifying Lip Oil

This is a new love of mine. It looks yellow in the swatch but it looks like nothing on the lips, it is just so moisturising and lovely for dry lips. I keep this in my handbag and apply it literally 10 times a day, my lips feel like a babies bottom.

Five: Urban Decay Sheer Lipstick in Love Light

This is my fancy handbag lipstick, it is a wearable every day shade with loads of moisture and a hint of gold glitter. I like it for when I need something subtle but nice. It lasts a long time and wears off evenly so it is the perfect fuss free lippie. 



What are your fave lip products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment