Sunday 25 June 2017

MakeUp Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter in Ice Kiss


MakeUp Revolution is an affordable brand so when I saw these little lovelies being advertised, I was shocked! They look so high end and such good quality. I knew I had to try at least one!

I am such a highlight junkie, I literally cannot do my makeup without using one. I actually own a lot of unique shades so I thought I would go for something more everyday, the pan size is huge so I thought it would be perfect because even if worn most days it would still last a really long time!

The packaging is gorgeous, a very large rose gold compact with a generous pan of highlighter. I think that the lines engraved into the product really add an expensive look and I also feel that the grooves help your brush pick up the product. Ensuring you get just the right amount on the brush every time. 



As you see see above, Ice Kiss is a very natural looking almost white highlight. It can look healthy and natural but it can also been easily built up to something a lot more impactful which is the way I like to wear it! The more blinding the better I think!


This swatch shows it layers a few times, as you can see it most definitely does built up to be quite blinding! Almost metallic looking. 

The texture is unique, it is buttery when swatched with a finger but a lot more dusty when applied with a brush. I actually quite like this because it is very bendable and easy to disburse on the skin making it look lovely and natural with seamless application. 

I am super impressed with these! They cost just £5 so I'm pretty certain I will be investing in a few more shades! 



Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment