Thursday 15 June 2017

CENTER PARCS ELVERDEN WEEKEND AWAY


Last weekend the whole family on Liam's side got together to celebrate Liam's dads 60th birthday in Centre Parcs. Liam's dad was lovely enough to get two amazing lodges for us all to share so we could spend some quality time together admiring nature! 

We are a close family so we see each other a lot but in everyday life it can be hard to get everyone together so it was super nice to spend 4 days all together secluded from the rest of the world. Centre Parcs became out little bubble for the weekend! 


It is common knowledge I'm sure, that I love animals so I pretty much spent most of my time trying to lure the wildlife to our lodge which as you can see, I succeeded in! At one point we had about 10 squirrels, 10 ducks, multiple birds and if you look closely you can see the gorgeously cautious deer peeking its head out of the bushes! I felt like a Disney Princess!


It was so refreshing to feel the sun on my skin all weekend, the fresh air and open water really makes you feel alive! It was all just what I needed! We were so fortunate with the weather, it was gloriously sunny and hot all weekend! Not a hint of rain!


We did lots of activities together, swimming, walks, meals out and crazy golf! Which of course I was terrible at and came second to last out of 10 players but we had a great time! Liam acted like a pro (above) but unfortunately came last! 

I absolute adore Centre Parcs so I'm really sad its over but luckily me and Liam are off on holiday to Devon on Monday then we have booked Centre Parcs again for October with my side of the family so I have loads of excitement to come! I am one lucky lady this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment