Sunday 4 June 2017

WISHLIST: Urban Decay


One        Two        Three        Four


We all know by now that I bloody love Urban Decay. I have been "attempting" to avoid high end makeup purchases recently as I am saving so my wishlist has been building up for a while! My birthday is coming up though so maybe I will treat myself to just a little something... 

One: Urban Decay - Afterdark Palette

Ok, so this isn't the most wearable palette but I have fallen in love with it. All the shades are jewel toned which I don't have a lot of in my makeup collection so this palette would be a lovely addition. I think that the top line of shades would be the most wearable, I could definitely create some awesome eye looks with these!  I'm not going to lie though, I mainly want it for the packaging. It's gorgeous! 

Two: Urban Decay - Jean-Michel Basquiat Gallery Blush Palette

This palette is apart of the new collection centred on the art of Jean-Michel Basquiat. I'm in two minds about this because I think it is amazing that Urban Decay are appreciating artists and branching out but Basquiat's work is personally not my cup of tea and I think this packaging is pretty ugly. However, the palettes contents look amazing, two gorgeous blush shades, a highlight and a bronzer. The perfect travel palette. 

Three: Urban Decay - De Slick Complexion Primer

I have a thing for primers at the moment so I've had my eye on this one for a while. De Slick is meant to control shine which is perfect for me as I'm one shiny bitch and I hate it. The only thing stopping me is the price, it is £23 but the issue is that you don't get much product. I would literally use it all up in a few weeks so it feels like a waste of money. But I want it.

Four: Urban Decay - Rehab MakeUp Prep Pore Refining Peel

Face masks are my favourite thing ever, me and the boyfriend love doing a face mask after a long day and we especially like one that peels off. Again, the price is putting me off, £24 and not a whole lot of product. But again, I want it. 


I will be buying at least one of these items, so help me out. Which one should it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment