Thursday 31 August 2017

HighEnd Wishlist



One                    Two                    Three


I am a youtube/blog addict so I often lust after high end beauty, especially things that have been raved about or been all over social media! 

This wishlist is very cliche in my choices but I am dying to get my hands on all of them!


1. Urban Decay Naked Heat Vice Lipstick In Scorched 

Naked Heat is such a big thing right now, everyone wants it and most people already have it. I have the Heat palette and am in love so I am desperate to add to my Heat collection, look at the packaging on these lipsticks! It is the same style as the existing Vice collection but in a stunning burnt orange/copper colour and I bloody love it! There are three shades to choose from but I'm lusting after Scorched, it is a gorgeous metallic burnt orange shade, I'm not sure it will suit me but that doesn't stop me wanting it!


2. Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial 

We have all heard of these! They are very expensive but I have heard to damn much about them but I have finally decided that I do in fact need one and it will be worth the money! They are very versatile, as a highlight, under a powder highlight, mixed into foundation... the possibilities are endless! Celestial is calling my name and it will be mine!


3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette

This is a tricky one because there are so many diabolical reviews! Such a huge amount of people saying this a bad palette but on the flip side there are many saying that it is amazing! I personally think the shade selection is amazing, very me and I think it is worth trying it for myself! 


Lastly, Urban Decay have recently been teasing a new mascara on social media.

TROUBLEMAKER!

I am a massive fan of Perversion so if this is even half as good as that, I need it. The packaging is bloody incredible as well, I am a sucker for swanky packaging! 

I don't think this has a release date yet but I know, Ill be buying it the day it comes out! I am very excited!!!


What high end lovelies are you guys lusting after right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment