Thursday 10 August 2017

CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE? W7 The Matte Fixer Setting Spray


For ages I have been using the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray,  it has lasted me such a long time but sadly, it has come to an end. 

All Nighter is about £10 for the travel sized and most drugstore setting sprays aren't much cheaper so I headed to Amazon in search of a cheaper alternative. I came across this one from W7 for the mini price of £2.27 with free p&p, I have used and been impressed with W7 products before so I thought what the hell and popped it in my basket!

Firstly, I failed to check one very important thing. THE SIZE! This is literally a baby sized bottle of setting spray, the size of a bloody nail polish! It would be great if you were looking for a little one for travel or your handbag though.

On to the product itself though, yeah, I like it. I'll be honest, when this is gone I will just go and buy an Urban Decay one but I will definitely use this and it does work. The spray is really full on, like having a shower on just your face but once I've fanned my face a bit, this bad boy does it's job for sure!

If you're on a budget and want something baby sized, get this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment