Sunday 19 March 2017

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette DUPE?!?!


There are countless dupes in the drugstore for high end products but none quite as brazen as this! 

This palette is the Naked Chocolate by I Heart Makeup, I Heart Makeup is a brand under the TAM Beauty umbrella and is a much loved value drugstore brand these days! They do a huge range of Chocolate Bar palettes, more varieties than Too Faced themselves even! 

This particular palette isn't a direct dupe for any of the Too Faced palettes but others in the range very much are! I Heart Makeup's original I Heart Chocolate palette is pretty much a complete copy shade for shade of the original Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. 

The packaging is not an exact dupe but the idea is much the same, the Too Faced palette is sleek metal in the shape of a chocolate bar where as this one is plastic and although still in the shape of a chocolate bar, they do look different. They are not complete copies. 

Both are attractive, the Too Faced is much more luxurious feeling but for almost 5 times the price, that is to be expected! 


The shades inside this palette are lovely, a fantastic combination of nudes both darker ones, lighter and everything in between! You can create countless looks with just this one palette. The shadows themselves are great quality, very buttery and pigmented much like the Too Faced shadows, they are a little powdery at times but nothing that would make them unusable in any way. The quality is certainly not as good as Too Faced but they are pretty damn amazing still!

I huge selling point of the original Chocolate Bar Palette is obviously the incredible chocolate smell and this palette has that too! It is not as intense and not as good but it is still satisfying. I still shove my nose in it before I use it everytime!


I didn't take notes of the shade names here but if you want to know them just leave me a comment and I will get back to you!

As you can see, the shimmer shades are intense and pigmented. The matte shades are much the same, very rich and lovely in every way!


Often, cheaper eyeshadows don't have as much impact in the lighter shades. A lot of the time they just blend away to nothing so for me, these shades are a great way to see the quality in a palette.

Look at these swatches though? So shimmery, so pigmented and smooth! 


What do you guys think? Will you be purchasing one of these little dupes over a Too Faced palette or like me, would you like to own both? I'd love to know your opinions!


Purchase Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment