Thursday 23 March 2017

Mothers Day Gift Ideas


  One      Two      Three      Four     

Shopping for a Mothers Day gift can be quite difficult, it is so easy just to fall into the bunch of flowers category and I don't know if its just me but I think flowers a crappy gift. They die and they aren't personal. 

I have tried to find a selection of ideas for varying price points so hopefully you find this helpful!


1. Emma Bridgewater Mug

Emma Bridgewater makes the most gorgeous mugs! Isn't this one lovely? Emma Bridgewater mugs are very expensive for mugs, it is not something you would buy for yourself which is one reason why it would make such a lovely thoughtful gift!

2. HP Sprocket

If you are looking to spoil your mum just that little bit extra then this is a great gift. I got this for Christmas myself and I am in love with it. It is an inkless mini printer that prints directly from your phone. If you have a tech savvy mum then this would be a fab gift, if you don't then this might be a bad idea as you will get constant phone calls asking how to use it! 

3.  Woodwick Summer Sweets Trilogy Candle

Mums love candles, it's just a fact. You can't go wrong with a beautiful candle and this one is especially fancy with the three layers of varied scent and wooden wick. If I'm stuck on a gift idea, I always go for a candle!

4. Gold Spot Scrapbook

As a gift to go with the HP Sprocket or just for a mum who loves to collect memories or is a craft fan, this lovely scrapbook will go down a treat! You can also have the cover personalised which adds another little personal touch!


What will you get your mum for Mothers Day? Or are you gonna go for one of my suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment