Thursday 28 May 2015

Recent Instagrams

I have had a terrible time recently, the end of university, a new waitressing job and the loss of a pet a week for the past 5 weeks. May has been the worst month and I can't wait for it to be over! Wish me luck for June! 


                    
                    
                   

Top Left to Bottom Right: Coffee Addicts - Guppy All Excited For His Scampi At The Digby - Degree Show All Set Up - Seaside Views While We Eat - Went A Bit Crazy In Superdrug - Honestly Don't Know How Much More Of This I Can Take, Popcorn Is Sick Again - First MoonPig And Now Popcorn, RIP Little Ones - Review Of MakeUp Revolutions Mermaids VS Unicorns Palette Is Now Up On The Blog - LittleLondonTeen - Treated Myself To A Carvela Handbag...Oops - RIP MoonPig - My MakeUp Collection and Storage Post Is Now Up On The Blog



This has been a truly horrible month, worst part being the sudden deaths of two of my guinea-pigs. Due to this and many other issues this month I have been kind of ignoring my blog a little but next month it will be business as usual! Please let me know in the comments what posts you would like to see. 

Thanks For Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment