Friday 15 May 2015

Loss



How do you deal with loss? I have experienced a few recently. 

It may not seem like a big deal to most but anyone who knows me, know how much I love my guinea-pigs. I live for them and I have lost 2 in the past few weeks from unrelated illnesses. How do I stop fearing for the lives of my other ones? How do I stop blaming myself? 

I feel like the world hates me at the moment, I've lost two of my babies and I've just received my grades for my degree and they aren't what I was hoping for. I am at the point in my life where I need to get a job, a real job that can pave the way for my future and I just feel like it is being made impossible by university and the endless string of bad luck my life seems to be. 

I have always worked hard, I really try my best at everything. 

But I feel like it's never good enough. 

I know I'm good enough but how do I get prospective employers to know I'm good enough? 

So, I'm asking you all for advice. How do I stop doubting myself? How do I get over all the loss I have experienced and stop feeling disheartened? 

How do I break out of this mindset? 


I really would appreciate your advice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment