Tuesday 12 May 2015

50 Things You Didn't Know About Me

My favourite bloggers are the ones I can relate too, who talk about personal things from time to time, who aren't scared to talk about themselves. I want my blog show every part of me, every interest, every feeling and experience. 

Thought I'd start with a 50 Things You Didn't Know About Me so you can get to know some of the more random things about me! 

1. Are you taller than your mum? No! I'm not taller than anyone! I'm only 5'2, little shrimp.
2. What color is your shower curtain? White and its hilarious. We painted the bathroom light green and hated it so I thought buying all new accessories would help. I bought a white shower curtain, towels, candles... not it looks like a hospital ward.
3. What is the closest thing to you right now that is red? Well, me and my boyfriend went through an Angry Birds addiction. We completed every game to 3 stars and spent tons of money at the arcade trying to win giant Angry Bird soft toys, we won 5. My closest red things to me is a giant red bird. 
4. What is your ring tone? Selena Gomez - Birthday, partly because I love Selena Gomez but I also can't seem to figure out how to add more music to me phone. Listen Here.
5. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Surprisingly no. I've had terrible back pain for months but it feels pretty good today.
6. What color is your favorite pillow? I wouldn't say I have a favourite pillow. I like using my giant Minion (Despicable Me) soft toy as a pillow but I try not to do it because my fat head mis shapes him.
7. What is your favorite video game? It's like all my fingers are thumbs, I can't use the controls for literally any game that isn't an app. So none. My boyfriend got me Minecraft for PS4 because I like it on my IPAD but I just can't use the controls!
8. Had a nap today? Well, no but I didn't get up until mid day. Making the most of the bridge between student and finding a full time job!
9. Gold or Silver?  I like both but I definitely own more silver.
10. Is there an animal that creeps you out? I am terrified of Jellyfish. I'm not a fan of spiders and snakes but they don't creep me out. Jellyfish are just horrible.
11. Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Liam, my boyfriend. I do basically everyday. We like to sing, moan about other drivers or pretend we are the animals we see.
12. Did you go ice skating as a kid?  Yeah, not regularly but enough that I can stay upright. I really enjoy it but I'm super unfit. 

13. Ever have stitches? No, I probably have needed them before 
but I would rather suffer than go to the hospital or the doctors.
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Oh, I have a lot. Iced Tea, Coffee, Ribena...
15. How long ago did you hug someone? This morning, generally i'm not much of a hugger but I hug my boyfriend all the time. I'm like a Koala. The only other person I hug is my little brother.
16. What’s something you want to do before you die? I don't know, I just want to have a happy life. Get a career I love, get married, have kids. Fill my life with cute furry animals and stay young forever. Counter productive probably.
17. Have you ever caught something on fire? All the time, I cook everything on high so fire is a daily occurrence. 
18. Have you ever seen a ghost? haven't seen one but I definitely have felt ghost and experience presence. I had never believed in it but in the past few years I have had a few encounters that can't be explained any other way. 
19. Have you ever seen northern lights? No, I'm not even entirely sure what it is. I'm the kind of person who slept through the last eclipse while everyone else was one with there funny sunglasses.
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks? No, I love food that requires chopsticks but I can't use them. Left handed with thumb fingers.
21. Name something good that happened today? Nothing really but generally it has been a better day than the horrific days I have been having recently.
22. What room are you in? My living room, watching youtube. With my guineapig, Kansas squealing at me because she wants yoghurt drops. Girls addicted.
23. Are you worried about something you can’t control? Always, I am a huge worrier. I get so upset so often over things that will probably never happen. It is a real problem sometimes.
24. Do you take daily medications? No, I'm lucky that I rarely get ill or require any medication. 
25. Ever been in a fight? Yes, nothing major but I'm not one to back down when I'm right. I will also always stick up for someone in need.
26. Are you wearing nail polish? No, I am an art student and a barmaid so it's just pointless. It chips after a matter of hours. 
27. What time is it? It is 4.13pm
28. Innie or Outie? Innie
29. Ever used a Ouija board? Yes, once. Nothing happened but I would do it again. Best not to mess with the unknown.
30. Sweet or sour? This is a hard one, I love cheesecake and chocolate but I also love meaty things and carbs. I really can't chose.
31. Sun or Moon? Again, I like both.
32. What shoes did you wear today?  haven't left the house today so none but yesterday I wore my Juju Jellies.
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?  Probably brown but I don't think eye colour is all that important but saying that..I love hazel eyes. I have hazel eyes and they always look different.
36. Time of day you were born? 12.03 pm, funny fact. My brother, sister and I were all born around the same time of day many years apart. 
37. Do you know your blood type? I really don't know. I really should find out.
38. Do you know how to kill a zombie? Go for the head! I would be awesome in a zombie apocalypse. 
39. Do you smoke?  No, I have better things to spend my money on than cancer. I also think it is selfish to smoke because it effects everyone around you, it's a disgusting habit.
40. What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? I don't feel like there is anything I need. I think I would just put it in savings in case I ever need it. Maybe a little shopping spree first...
41. Who is your favorite musical artist? don't have a favourite but Taylor Swift can do no wrong in my eyes. 
42. Which animal(s) remind you of yourself? Guinea pigs are my favourite animals and Capybaras are like huge guinea pigs. I'm huge, greedy and lazy so I think a Capybara.
43. What’s your background on your PC? The single cover art for Hilary Duff - Sparks. She is so beautiful, I want to be her.
44. Did you grow up in the city or country? Well, I lived in a sort of city when I was younger but we moved to the country when I was 8 and have lived there ever since. So I grew up in the countryside and I love it.
45. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money? It's not that I am against it but I'm not very likeable so it would be pretty pointless. I'd be voted out first.
47. What’s one thing you’re really good at cooking? I don't have a particular thing I am good at cooking, it in general just an ok cook. I'm pretty good at savoury things and my boyfriend is great at making cakes. Perfect pairing!
48. Kisses or hugs? Kisses! Oh...but I like hugs too. I have no idea.
49. You have £10 to spend in the £1 store..what do you get? I'd look at home supplies for jars and candle then probably look in the pet section for dog toys that my guinea pigs might like. 
50. Slurpee flavor? Blue Raspberry. But I wouldn't choose one in the first place. I get major brain freeze so maybe I would get like a coffee instead. When I think of a slurp I think fairs so yeah, a warming coffee instead.


Wow! That took me so long! I hope you enjoyed the little insight into the quirky random things you didn't know about me. Would you like to see more of these types of posts? Comment below!





No comments:

Post a Comment