Thursday 14 May 2015

My Make-Up Collection and Storage

My collection is definitely not as impressive as most but I have only really cared much about make-up in the past few years. I don't have loads of money to spend on make-up so I only either buy the things I need or I save up and buy something I really want. Which I think is a good way to be because  i'm the kind of person who feels wasteful if something is not getting used enough. 

I mostly like to experiment with my eyes so it is my mission to have an eyeshadow in every colour and media, I'm not quite there but i'll keep trying! 

I have decided to make this post photo based so if you have any questions about what you see, please feel free to comment!


My Dressing Table


Make-Up Brushes in Monogramed Cup


Brushes


Lip Products in Lipstick Holder


Jack Wills Chubby Sticks


Acrylic Draws


Top Draw


Urban Decay, Brow Box


Second Draw


Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen


Third Draw


Magnifying Mirror and Palettes


Uraban Decay Vice 3 and Naked Basics


W7 Palettes


W7 IN THE BUFF Palette


Revolution Palettes


Soap & Glory Palette


Foundations


On the shelf of my vanity table I also keep some of my jewellery and a glittery box full of nail polishes. I decided not to include these as I thought I might do a separate nail polish collection post and a Jewellery post. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in! 

Thanks For Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment