Tuesday 5 May 2015

April Favourites

Jumping on the bandwagon and starting up the monthly favourites posts! I will be posting favourites for every month and will include make-up, movies, music, tv series, youtube/blogger and one unfavorite. 

I really love seeing peoples favourites because it opens you up to new things you may not her come across otherwise, I hope that my favourites can do that for you too!

I really enjoy reading but I don't always get a chance to read sadly, so some months I will also include a book favourite. I will try and stick to one favourite for each subject but I won't exclude awesome things just to keep to that order, so expect a little randomness! 

These are my favourites of the month...



Movie: Begin Again


Begin Again has been out for a while and I had wanted to see it but never get around to it until it was uploaded on Netflix, the boyfriend and myself saw it one evening and just thought why not! We were so happy we watched it! It was perfection! I found Mark Ruffalo strangely attractive and Keira Knightly was fantastic. The film is about a disgraced music producer and a small time singer getting together to make a unique album. The film was just magical beginning to end. Watch it, you won't be disappointed. 






I reviewed this a few weeks back to I won't go into too much detail but Hilary Duff is a favourite of mine all the time, every month, for my whole life. This song is amazing and I am shaking with excitement for the album to come out!





Lower Than Atlantis have been about for a good few years but I never found them too appealing. This is there self titled album and my boyfriend was suggested it on Spotify so he gave it a go. He loved it so of course, forced me to listen to it too and I also loved it! It is such a well rounded, smooth flowing, upbeat rock album. Every song is fantastic. Addicted. 



TV Show: Sons Of Anarchy


Again, something that never appealed to me but we had run out of things to watch and had been told how awesome it was so reluctantly decided to give it a go and now we are ADDICTED! It is insanely good, it may become one of my favourite series of all time. Every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat with your mouth hanging open. My heart pounds through almost every episode. I have also fallen in love with the main character Jax, played by Charlie Hunnam, he is pure scruffy sexiness. Look him up and let him become your new man crush. 



Make-Up: Roller Lash


I also reviewed this a few weeks back and I am still using it everyday and am more and more in love with every use. It makes my lashes look so long and fluttery and just beautiful. My sample size is almost gone and I will definitely be buying the full sized.






I bought this Dare To Pink shaded a while ago to wear to my sisters engagement party and I didn't like it. I made the mistake of reapplying. This products down side is that it never wears off but sometime you just want to top up the colour but that makes it turn to goopy crumby grossness on your face. I have since learnt to just leave it alone, it claims to last 16 hrs which it honestly does so you just need to fight the urge to reapply it. It is such a good product for lazy people who need there lip colour to last all day without fading. Just keep applying the gloss end to keep it looking shiny.


Youtuber/Blogger: RachhLoves


I came across RachhLoves by accident and I'm so glad I did. She is so funny and down to earth, she's just a normal girl with a husband and a beautiful daughter. Her videos really feel like you are just chatting to a friend, I couldn't recommend her highly enough! 




Lastly, my month has been a big unfavorite for me. Full of stress, parking tickets and the death of one of my fur children. I really could do with all the love at the moment. Send me some please!

But something I thought I would mention is the movie Home.




It was horrible! Dreamworks movies are always great and I am such a big fan that I honestly thought I would love Home. But it was horrible. Insanely horrible. People actually took their kids and left the cinema because it was that bad. Please don't put yourself through the pain of watching this awful, Rihanna advertising pile of crap. 



So, as I said, I have had a bad month all together. I had my final hand in for my degree which was very stressful and now I have the worry of trying to find a job that being a Fine Art student didn't prepare me for and Moon Pig (one of my guinea pigs) died suddenly so the month ended with having to watch her in pain and watch her slip away. I hope next month brings me some luck. I hope you had a great month and if, like me you didn't, that next month is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment