Thursday 4 August 2016

Do I Need It? Urban Decay Moondust Palette



I think by now you all know how much I love Urban Decay, I love it because the packaging is snazzy, the products are unique and quality is fantastic. I already own a single Moondust shadow in 'Solstace' and it is likely my favourite shadow in the whole world, it is just incredible.

When this palette was first announced I hoped it would be a collection of the Moondust shadows that already existed, I hoped this because I am in love with the majority of them but at almost £15 each I just can not justify buying them all separately. I won't lie, I was a little let down when I found out that this wasn't that case. 

So here my predicament... I still want it but now I just don't know if I need it. I feel like the singles collection were so much more wearable, less intensity in the colour but with unique glitters and duo tones. These shadows are incredibly beautiful, brightly coloured and the glitter is just ridiculously intense. I really want it! I want to strut down the street with bright green glittery eye lids but realistically, will I? 

I do like to experiment with my makeup and I certainly do like to push the boundaries but I own so many bright eyeshadows that hardly ever get used so would it just be a waste of money to buy eight more? 


This palette costs £35.00, its not going to bankrupt me but it also isn't cheap. Would that money be better spend on something more practical like petrol or rent, let be honest, probably just on makeup thats a little more wearable but you get the gist.

It is beautiful though. 

Help? 

Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment