Tuesday 2 August 2016

Amazon Brushes


Using a brand new makeup brush is heaven. It is one of the most refreshing, exciting things in the world to a beauty lover but they are so damn expensive that it is an experience that doesn't happen too often. I was reading DarlingJordan a few weeks back and she was talking about Ebay Brush Bargains. They looked just like the Real Techniques bold metal brushes but for a whole lot cheaper! With her recommendation, I had to buy them! 


I decided to get mine from Amazon because Ebay terrifies me but I'm pretty certain they are the same brushes, I will link both below. 


They look copper colours in my photos but they are actually a beautiful true rose gold colour with baby pink bristles. They really are gorgeous to look at! From far they look like the real thing, expensive and classy but up close not so much. They are so shiny that they show all kinds of marks, finger prints, dog hairs and scratches. The handles look and feel cheap which let me down but I wasn't too bothered because for the price I expected it but the bristles on the other hand feel great! They are all soft but with different textures for the different uses, the sculpting brush is stiff for contouring and the powder brush is fluffy and soft. Each brush is perfectly made to apply different products and most definitely work the same as a high end brush. 

While writing this post I am rubbing them on my face just to feel the softness. 


I did however wait almost two weeks for them to be delivered which drove me mad! Every day I ran to the front door hoping for a delivery and everyday, nothing! If you are an impatient person like me, it will annoy the hell out of you! 

Overall, these are good brushes. They apply well and will look fabulous on your vanity, they aren't perfect but for the price I say go buy some! I've also ordered the eye set which will hopefully come any day now!


Check out Darling Jordan.... Here
Buy on Ebay.... Here
Buy on Amazon.... Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment