Tuesday 1 March 2016

Zoella Wonder Hand Review




I am a huge Zoella fan but not a huge bath and body fan which is what Zoella Beauty is mostly made up of so when she brought out a hand cream I knew I had to try it! Finally something I might actually enjoy! 

I have quite oily skin so I never really need to moisturise, well, I probably need too but its easier to ignore that fact when I never have dry skin. But recently the weather has just been so horribly dry and cold that my hands are needing a little extra attention.

Wonder Hand does the job, it does moisturise but I don't feel like the effects last that long. After an hour I feel like I need it again, it doesn't seem to sink into the skin but rather provide a temporary feeling of moisture if that makes any sense?

Despite this design flaw, I still find myself really enjoying it. The scent is the same scent as the rest of the original Zoella Beauty products and it is a beautiful scent so it is a joy to smother myself in, I would happily apply this every 20mins all day everyday but thats just not practical is it? 

The packaging is lovely, feminine and delicate with rose gold details which makes it great for looking good on the bedside table or in the handbag but is that enough?

Ultimately, there are too many if, buts and maybes with this product. It doesn't really work but it is super enjoyable. For this reason, I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't buy it again but i'll definitely have fun using up the rest of the tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment