Thursday 17 March 2016

Music Review: Ariana Grande - Dangerous Women 3/10


I've been swamped with life and slacking on the blog lately so today I'm back with a review of Ariana Grande's newest highly anticipated single, Dangerous Women. 

Unfortunately I'm not all that impressed, it isn't bad but it isn't particularly impressive either. Its not stuck in my head, its not on repeat, in fact, it hasn't even made it only my spotify playlist. 

Ariana Grande has an incredible voice but she hasn't quite figured out how to make it her own, she is two albums in now and honestly, it has become time she figures it out. This song is well written and expertly polished but it has no character, she doesn't sound like a Dangerous Women but rather a lost girl in need of a bit of personality.

I  know this review seems harsh but I am a huge Ariana Grande fan and I know she can do better but I'm becoming tired of waiting for it. 

Come on Ari! Give us something great!


Listen Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment