Saturday 19 March 2016

Wishlist: FREEDOM



One          Two          Three         Four 


I have been hearing so much about the brand Freedom through youtube and blogs for some time now. At first I thought they were just another brand like Revolution and MUA, budget friendly and average quality but I have been hearing quite the contrary! 

I've been browsing the Freedom website and found myself lusting after quite a few things! I love a good palette, I own so many but I don't think I'll ever have enough. High end brands are riddled with eyeshadow palettes, highlighters and contour palettes but high street, not so much. You would be lucky to find an eyeshadow palette with more than 10 colours let alone highlighter palettes and contour palettes with such an incredible array of colours. An eyebrow palette is basically unheard of! 

The four items above are the ones in my basket ready for checkout...

1. Freedom Pro Highlighter Palette

Just look at the incredible collection of unique but wearable highlighter shades! The more bronze shades look incredible for my pale olive skin tone but would look awesome on a deeper dark skin.

2. Pro HD Brow Palette

If you're a makeup artist this would be great because it has every colour you could ever need for any person but for me personally, I like to use a selection of different shades to create a more natural look. This palette has everything you need to make that happen!

3. Pro 32 Eye Collection

I feel like my makeup collection is missing a few transition shades, this palette caught my eye because it contains almost every colour you could possible need for a beautiful transition shade. It is mostly matte shades which is just perfect!

4. Pro Strobe Cream Palette

I am yet to venture into cream contour territory so this palette would be a great starting point. It has a variety of shades, comes with a brush and is a bargain so if I hate cream contour it won't be such a big deal. So excited to give this a try!


What do you guys think of Freedom makeup? 

I'm off to complete my transaction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment